What is Twitter? Read the posts.

February 7, 2008

Moving Back to Normal

I spent Wednesday in the crate for getting a little frisky with the photo album, but who cares; I'm running again. I knew Dad would cave when I showed him how serious I was about wanting to run. I'm not limping so the leash isn't necessary.

He let me romp around yesterday evening, and then again this morning AND evening. I'm doing fiiine.

Dad is so predictable. It's funny. He thought letting me run yesterday evening would be enough, but when I'm hopped up on the smell of rabbits, I want 'em. I can't sit still. And what's a dog to do when she's feeling frisky? Fix lunch again.

I was careful not to touch anything else, just the photo album. And the tissues too. It's important to me that he knows I want to return to our normal routine soon. NOW!

B.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you guys chew on photo albums, anyway? (And computer mice. And cameras. And cell phones, for that matter.) I figure they can't taste good -- do they have some quality to soothe your itching teeth? I don't get it!
- - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more